GE Graduate Career Profile
It all started with the light bulb. Today, GE is transforming itself to become the world’s premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. The transformation to digital industrial is a journey to a world where physical operations intersect with physical science, data, and advanced analytics. With locations spanning more than 170 countries and with over 333,000 employees, our culture is about providing everyone who works here with opportunities to exercise their responsibility, integrity, and creativity while growing themselves, their careers, and our business.
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE is constantly working to make the world a healthier place by supplying the healthcare technology that saves nearly 3,000 lives every day. GE moves the world in the safest, fastest and most efficient ways possible. GE powers the world with the cleanest, most advanced technologies and energy solutions.
This is where passionate people get the tools to become extraordinary. The ones who dare to lead while learning, who can follow a legacy of innovation, and write the next chapter. What the world needs, is you.
Here are a few more facts & figures about some of our GE Businesses:
• World-leading provider of commercial, military, business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines and components as well as avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft
• About 25,000 jet engines from GE and its partner companies (CFM International and The Engine Alliance) are in airline service
• Recorded revenues of $20 billion (US) in 2012
• Employs about 40,000 people and operates manufacturing, overhaul, and repair facilities worldwide
GE Energy Connections
• Transports, converts, automates and optimises energy to provide safe, efficient and reliable electrical power
• With 30,000+ employees, including 4,600 engineers, and over 75 manufacturing locations, invested $4 billion+ in products and services to meet customers' core requirements for efficiency, reliability, productivity and control
• Products & services include medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions
• 46,000 employees committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries
GE Oil & Gas
• A “fullstream” company, working from exploration and production to downstream
• A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources
• Bring energy to the world with over 45000 employees
• Operate in 120 countries
• World leader in power generation
• Work in several areas of the energy industry, including renewable resources such as wind and solar, biogas and alternative fuels, and coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear energy
• One of GE’s largest industrial businesses, with more than $27 billion in revenue in 2014
• 38,000 employees serving customers in more than 125 countries
THIS YEAR WE’RE READY TO INVEST IN YOU
It is not about your career. It is not about your job title. It is about who you are. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters - do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better.
· Pension saver plan: automatic opt in from start date. Opt out available, 10% employer contribution, 5% employee
· Private medical insurance: Core employee cover (diagnosis and outpatient)
· Lifestyle account: £60 plus a £ for £ match of employee contributions up to a maximum of £300
· Income Protection & Life Assurance Income
· 26 days holiday
- 12 Month Placement/Internship
GE Application Process
- Application Form
- Psychometric Test
- Video Interview
- Interview (at office)
- Offer Made
To find out more or to apply for a scheme, visit GE.
Applying to GE?